Main content starts here.


When starting your life in Kagoshima, you will need to complete the following registrations.

General registrations

Other registrations (pets)

  • You will need to register your dog, should you purchase one.
  • Alligators, snapping turtles, and other dangerous animals require special permission to keep.
  • Rabies immunization is held in parks every April-May. They are also available throughout the year at local vets.


Living and Health Division
電話 099-258-2335
FAX 099-258-2392

City Animal Control Office
電話 099-264-1237
FAX 099-265-4682