Kagoshima City > Child Raising > Family Support Passport

Main content starts here.

Family Support Passport

What is the Family Support Passport?

A “passport” distributed to promote community support for families with children.
If you show the passport to stores or facilities bearing the sticker/flag of the logo, you can get discounts on products, free drinks, and other family-friendly services.

Who can use the Family Support Passport?

Households with children under 18, or expectant mothers.

How do I get a Family Support Passport?

Please apply at: Sukoyaka Child-rearing Center (Ribonkan), Child Policy Division, or welfare desks at City Hall branches.



Child-raising Support Division
TEL 099-216-1259
FAX 099-216-1284