Main content starts here.


Moving Into a Rented Home

Application for City-managed Housing

Every year, there are slots open for city-managed housing.

Those eligible to apply must:

  1. Be having trouble finding housinga
  2. Be residing with family or have intention to (fiancee) ※There are some residences aimed for single occupants
  3. Be earning less than a certain amount


Housing Division
TEL 099-216-1362
FAX 099-216-1389

※Prefecture-managed Housing and General Building Center
TEL 099-224-4546